The Hope Consortium of Pastoral Care & Mental Healthcare Providers
A Ministry division of Hope Outreach Ministries Inc. designed to bring Pastoral Counselors, Pastoral Care Specialists, Mental Health Care providers and Specialists together to equip the Body of Christ for Effectual Spiritual Care.
- To examine Basic principles and skills of pastoral counseling and their application to pastoral situations.
- To provide a continued dialogue between theory and practice, church and world.
- To network and resource Mental Health Care Professionals with Clergy Professionals for effective ministry in Pastoral Care.
- To help understand the process of exploring the dept. and interrelationships of systemic and intra psychic features of human life.
- To impart and demonstrate that the message and power of the Gospel as change agent is effective and efficient for daily life management.
“Transforming Lives for Transformed Living by the Renewing of the Mind”
To equip the Body of Christ for Effectual Spiritual Care by utilizing Pastoral Counselors, Pastoral Care Specialists, Mental Health Care Providers and Specialist to provide competent clinical and therapeutic educational training and counseling processes that are theologically grounded.
To develop and provide conferences, seminars and workshops designed to encourage dialogue between Pastoral Counselors, Pastoral Care Specialists, Mental Health Care Providers and Specialists enhancing the understanding of the application and practice of clinical and theoretical counseling processes that are theologically grounded.
To develop Higher Education Curriculum (for Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs), in Biblical Counseling and Psychology which offers educational training designed to promote and prepare an individual to successfully address key social issues in today’s world.
Seek and strive to enhance an effective multicultural network, to serve different nationalities without discrimination, providing for:
- Their respective cultural contexts;
- Their appropriate clinical and theoretical counseling processes and practices that are theologically grounded allowing for the message of the gospel to be exercised and the power and presence of God to be demonstrated.
- To create a spiritual ethos by which people of different nationalities can relate harmoniously, respective of the varying cultural contexts. Becoming transformed by the renewing of the mind through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 12:
- To develop and demonstrate basic principles, skills and techniques of Pastoral Counseling and their application in various situations.
- To develop a competent network of Mental Health Care Providers and Specialists (Professionals), and Clergy Professionals to act as a resource for effective ministry in Pastoral Care Counseling.
Apostle Sylvester Paul Brinson III, A.A.,B.A., MDiv., D.Min., D.D., L.H.D., Th.D, Ph.D
Elder Maria S. Carey, B.A., M.A., Ed.D.,Ph.D. CPI, CPR, BCCC, QMHP
Bishop Ronald Jeffrey White (Army Veteran)
B.Th., M.Th., DMin., Ph.D. BCC, QMHP
Assistant National Director
Apostle Jerome Brinson B.A., M.A., PhD
Director – South East Region
Elder Deborah Robinson B.A., M.A., PhD
Director – South West Region
Chaplain/Pastor Oluwatoyin Hines (Army Veteran) B.A., M.A., M.S., LPC, AMFT, NCC
Director – Midwest Regio